Memo on Releasing of the hard copy of the report cards, Good Moral Character certificates, diploma and The Shield yearbook of our ADDU JHS Grade 10 Completers for SY 2019-2020
A. This releasing of documents will only be for the whole month of September, by appointment, and only for the Grade 10 Completers of the SY 2019-2020.
B. The SHIELD yearbook to be released is for the Completers of SY 2019-2020.
1. Call 299 2404 local 4307 or at 0926 987 2549 for the releasing schedule (by appointment).
2. Claim the documents at the drive-thru using Gate 12 of the JHS Matina campus.
3. Valid document(s) must be presented to the authorized releasing staff.
a. If a parent of the Grade 10 Completer will claim, an ID must be presented to the releasing staff.
b. If a representative will claim, a signed letter of authorization with a photocopy of a valid ID of the parent must be submitted to the staff. An ID of the representative must also be shown to the staff.
4. The wearing of a mask and a face shield is a must upon entering Gate 12.
– Bring your own pen for signing purposes.
– The release of the medals will be done separately in October of this year.
– The release of the report cards, the honors certificates, and the medals of the undergraduates will also be done in October.
Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!