Online Admissions for SY 2020-2021
No more entrance exam for new applicants for SY 2020-2021 (as of March 31, 2020)
ADDU goes fully-online
National and international applicants are accepted
Please choose the appropriate TAB to view procedures, claiming of Notice of Acceptance, and message from CAAAA
ONLINE ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE
FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021
(for New/Transfer Filipino Students and New Foreign Students and Filipino Students with Non-Philippine Passport)
STEP 1 – Answer Online Application Form – Click to answer form
– Please sign in using a Google account and prepare to upload your scanned/clear photo of applicant’s recent 2″x2″ ID picture and latest available report card – required
STEP 2 – Wait for Notice of Acceptance (NOA)
– The AAAAO will send Notice of Acceptance (NOA) via email within 24 hours. The applicant will be notified via call/text about the email.
STEP 3 – Proceed to enrollment – Click to enroll
For more inquiries, contact the Admissions, Aid, and Alumni Affairs Office
Mobile Number: (+63) 954-6040265
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Mon.-Fri., 8:00-12:00nn Sat.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (TO BE ACCOMPLISHED WITHIN THE SCHOOL YEAR):
a] Online Student Health Record Form – Click to answer form
b] Online Recommendation Form – Click to answer form
– Important: The applicant must send the recommendation form LINK to his/her chosen recommender. The applicant MUST NOT answer the recommendation form.
c] Scanned/clear photo of proof of AQT fee payment
– AQT Fee of ₱350(Filipino Applicants)/₱500 (Foreign Applicants)
– The AQT Fee is composed of the application processing fee and testing fee. All applicants accepted without the AQT may be required to take an ONLINE STUDENT PROFILING ASSESSMENT (SPA). Hence, there is still a need for the applicant to pay the AQT fee for the processing of the application and for the implementation and processing of the SPA. Testing Fee may be up for refund at the end of the school year if SPA is not administered.